Friday, February 1, 2008

Tall Tales of a Tumbleweed

We started this blog to journal our life with our little Tumbleweed. She arrived into our lives on March 2, 2007 and has reigned supreme ever since. We want to express here what we love and enjoy with you, our friends and family.

Thank you for joining us on this journey of chasing the ever moving Tumbleweed!!

Please leave us a comment and let us know you got here!!

27 comments:

Cameo said...

Made it! Look forward to continuing to read about you! Yeah, you too Shannon..... heehee

Shelby said...

We made it! Thank you for the invite.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

We made and we love it!! Thanks for remembering us.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for inviting me. I've missed seeing this little face. Funny, I've not met you in person but I think of you everytime I see something in cowprint!! :O) Looking forward to Analise's many adventures. Thanks again.

- Trish

Farrah said...

Thank you Shannon, Looking forward to the little tumbleweed... And you too

Valerie said...

We're here!

Valerie and Henry (oh, and Doug, haha)

LouLou said...

MEMEMEMEMEME!!! I'm here!

Jill said...

I made it!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the invite!

Love seeing her little face!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I made it and can't wait to follow your adventure!! Thanks for inviting me!

Andrea

Jenny and Matt said...

Here I am!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the invite. Love the new blog. Courtney

Tricia said...

MADE IT!!!

THANKS!

Natalie said...

Got it! :)

Sarah said...

We're here, we're here, we're here (says Horton the Elephant)!!

Can't wait to follow more adventures with Princess Analise!

Sarah & Sophie~Bug

Reba said...

Thank you. I love reading Analise's adventures. She is about two months older than our son, and we came home about a month after you. Analise is a beautiful girl and looks happy inside and out! I can't wait to read more about your adventures keeping up with her...parenting is a true blessing!

A said...

Yee-haw! It finally let me in. Thanks for letting me continue, I can't wait to keep reading your adventures!

Candy said...

HOWDY LIL TUMBLEWEED...Your Sheriff Prince Moose will be home soon to chase you around...I think he may want some BESOS...We can't wait to see you on SAT....HUGS Candy, Kya Blu, and Jaggy Poo

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the invite. I made it to the new blog. Looking forward to your little tumbleweeds adventures.

Anonymous said...

hey shannon were on cant wait to see more of our precious girl love you all

jscdrsmiller said...

Thank you for the invite. I look forward to watching her grow. She is so adorable. You guys are so blessed and it shows. :-) I love seeing the happiness glow off your faces. God is Great. You guys are awesome.
Stephanie

Ann said...

Shannon,
I made it! Google finally let me in. Wish I could have been at Analise's birthday party, but I didn't want to spread around the nasty bug I had. Paul says she's a doll! (But I already knew that, of course.)
Can't wait to keep up with you guys through this blog.
Ann

Emily said...

Thanks for the invite!

Kerry said...

I made it! Thanks for including me, Shannon!

Anonymous said...

MiMi and PaPa just arrived. . .finally. More pictures, please. That first one is a knockout!
Love ya'll

Corey said...

made it thanks for the invite
too cute... dont think ive ever seen a tumbleweed that cute

Cherrie said...

I made it over. Thank you for the invite. Analise is beautiful and I can't wait to see what happens next. My youngest just turned 9, so it is fun to watch babies!
Cherrie in PA

Happily Ever After said...

Uncle Steve and Auntie Amy are checking in daily. :)