Wednesday, November 12, 2008

From The Archives

I was perusing through photos from the last year. I found this series of photos from last Christmas. I don't even remember taking them but I love them so much!!
Only 47 days until Christmas!!!

Have you started shopping yet, all done or waiting until Christmas Eve???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics. i havent even started christmas shopping and between you and my kids counting down till christmas i dont know who is worse .lol .

Deann said...

started shopping...but also have to wait for Matt to come with me for a day...but Tyler did tell me I needed to get going, Christmas was coming SOON!!

Isn't it amazing how fast and much children change? Thank goodness for pictures.

Falisha said...

she looks so tiny, they change so quickly. i am waiting til christmas eve. just kidding!!!

Rhonda said...

I have one Christmas gift so far. And of course it is for Amelia. My son is getting married Saturday. Most of my time and focus has been on the wedding. But right after Thanksgiving I will be hitting the stores.
Love the pictures.