Friday, March 20, 2009

I Would Never Do That......wink wink

I would never, under any circumstances do the following things.....I mean never! Who would REALLY do these things....seriously

One, I would never under any circumstances allow my child to throw a whale of a fit in the Wal-Mart Pharmacy in hopes of getting my order filled more quickly. After all, it had only been 45 minutes of waiting with a child who has an ear infection...I would never do that.

Two, I would never under any circumstances lock my child in a running vehicle. I would never be so absent minded to mistake my postal keys for car keys and then realize I just locked my car with my keys and cell phone in the car. I would never do that.

Three, I would never under any circumstances change my child's diaper in the back of a Jeep and then proceed to forget about said diaper. Under no circumstances would I wonder what was making my Jeep stink...I would never do that.

Has anyone else ever had a "I would never do that" moment?.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i so love the princess deal to cute

Cameo said...

A "friend" of mine once was in line at Penney's while her daughter was throwing a fit when in the midst of this fit, the child "dropped" a small water globe. My "friend" pretended to not notice so she wouldn't lose her place in line while she went in search of an employee to clean up the mess my "friends" daughter had caused.

Happily Ever After said...

Hilarious! I must have admit that I have never done any of those things - YET!!! :)

Alleen said...

I would never lock my child in a car that wasn't running at an art show resulting in having to find the police that were patrolling to get child out of the car. Never.

Matt and Randi McComber said...

I would never pass gas in public and walk away from the scene.

Reba said...

I would never lock myself out of the house while my sleeping baby was inside. :) And I would never oversleep and get a phone call (from my own school while on maternity leave with one of my little Guatemalans) that I needed to pick up my own children. I am sure I could come up with many many more. You are so very funny! Hope you have a fun week. :)

Deann said...

I'm thinking...but int he mean time, I am laughing hysterically WITH you!

Reba said...

I have a new one to add (going on my own blog later)...my hubby and I would never think the other one had buckled the almost two year old in his carseat then realize about two miles from home that he was free as a bird, sitting high and mighty in his seat with a smirk on his face...