Analise had her first music recital at her Mothers Day Out program. Of course, she was quite the ham. She jumped up and down throughout both songs. It was SO hilarious!!!
Oh, Shannon, she is so precious! I cannot get over how grown up she is looking. I think yours is maturing and mine is SO not. :) I am glad to see an update...always like to know how things are going with you. Enjoy the long weekend.
She is so cute! I had just pulled up your blog when Valentina came over to my chair and glanced up at Analise's pictures. V yelled out "THAT'S ME!!!" I cracked Now she's staring at the picture and saying "nananise?"
6 comments:
Oh, Shannon, she is so precious! I cannot get over how grown up she is looking. I think yours is maturing and mine is SO not. :) I am glad to see an update...always like to know how things are going with you. Enjoy the long weekend.
cuteness if i ever saw it i love this pic her hair is so beautiful she is my angel
How adorable!!
She is so cute! I had just pulled up your blog when Valentina came over to my chair and glanced up at Analise's pictures. V yelled out "THAT'S ME!!!" I cracked Now she's staring at the picture and saying "nananise?"
I can't believe how grown up she looks! It's only been two months since I've seen her! Her hair is getting so long. Such a beautiful girl!
I can't wait to introduce her to "Caire." :)
Hugs & kisses from Auntie Amy
Oh my goodness...are you kidding me?! Where has that little baby gone?! Been thinking about you lately. How are things?
Post a Comment