Here's a little snippett of Analise. Her MiMi and I had been shopping all day and she finally pooped out at Sam's. I wedged her so she wouldn't slide out!!! Yes, I know, Mother of the YEAR!!!!

To Amy & Steve-
We can't wait to see you guys at the birthday BASH!! It has been 5 months to LONG!!! Analise was just telling me today how much she missed you both! LOVE YOU!!!
10 comments:
It sounds like you will be BUSY the next three weeks. Have fun, and thanks for posting. Happy Birthday!!!
Good Luck with all your events. Hope everything goes well. And Happy Birthday. With all the things you have to do, remember to take some time to enjoy your Birthday.
Does your post say you are moving? Did I miss where you are moving too. I know you bought property but does it have a house already?
Well good luck anyway, Have a wonderful birthday, and Annalise is beautiful as evah!!!!!!!
Thanks for the shout out! We can't wait until next weekend either! We've been missing you!!!
Hope you guys had a great Fourth!
Love you!
S&A
miss your posts and great pics! Hope the move is going well!
Had a great time with you guys last weekend. Keep us posted on things. We know that moving must be giving you some great things to post about. What an adventure!
Love you!!!
Too cute!!!! You are gonna be one busy momma:)
Good luck with everything and have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Oh and LOVE the boots:)
Okay I have to check in on you mrs thang...Where are you and what have you done with Annalise?
We miss you guys, It has been almost a month since you updated!!!
HINT, HINT, HINT
I am sure you are swamped. I have been checking in regularly. Miss see that little sweetie of yours.
Cherrie
Shannon,
Are you there? I miss seeing the little Tumbleweed.
Hope your move went smoothly.
Post a Comment