Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just Call Me "Boots"

Happy 16mths. Boots!!

Believe it or not, she chose the footwear herself. That's my girl!

She was so proud of her boots.



9 comments:

Farrah said...

she is so adorable...With her little chuncky thighs...OMG




SO CUTE...

Courtney said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH................OMG !!! Love this picture. I love her little roll in her leg.........loving the boots. Courtney

Cherrie said...

OMG...What a cute little cowgirl!!

I love these pictures. You are so blessed.

Cherrie

Reba said...

Those pictures, especially the first one, look like they are from a greeting card. So sweet! Happy 16 months!
Reba

Missy said...

These have to be the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Cowgirl Up!

The Mac Fam said...

Shannon, I seriously can't stand how cute she is. You take the best pics. I sure have missed your artistic ability for my family pics. Love you.

Unknown said...

The leg rolls are such a perfect complement to the boots! How sweet.

Soltana said...

OMG how cute!!! I keepforgetting your on my blog roll and freakout when I can't find you:(

I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Congrats on the newland..is there room for me to build a house:)

Hugs to you all..

Happily Ever After said...

Love, love, love these pictures!