Oh yes, that looks a lot like our house. I never know from minute to minute what our son is into! I look at our jumperoo just sitting in the corner and some days miss it. But then tonight, he and I were walking hand in hand down the sidewalk and he was just glowing with pride. And I just melted inside... Reba
I am catching up on blogs ... I was JUST thinking about the face that the Exersaucer needs to get out of my living room... there is sits... memories of more relaxed carefree days...lol! Now it is RUN RUN RUN!
You daughter is beautiful... you and your BFF look like sisters... your land looks awesome!
4 comments:
Hilarious........I guess once Stella is walking, that is what I have to look forward too. Keeps us on our toes. Courtney
Oh yes, that looks a lot like our house. I never know from minute to minute what our son is into! I look at our jumperoo just sitting in the corner and some days miss it. But then tonight, he and I were walking hand in hand down the sidewalk and he was just glowing with pride. And I just melted inside...
Reba
Oh so cute !!
I am catching up on blogs ... I was JUST thinking about the face that the Exersaucer needs to get out of my living room... there is sits... memories of more relaxed carefree days...lol! Now it is RUN RUN RUN!
You daughter is beautiful... you and your BFF look like sisters... your land looks awesome!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment