Amelia did the same thing when Joe and I brought her to the zoo. She did not want to be in the stroller; she walked. The amazing thing is, she did not even wine one time. She was so happy she did not want to leave. I kept asking her if she was ready to go, and she would say no, and run around. Amelia just loves the zoo. On the way home, she crashed and burned.
5 comments:
What a very fun day! I think the zoo is one of my favorite places to go. Have a great rest of the weekend!
Reba
Amelia did the same thing when Joe and I brought her to the zoo. She did not want to be in the stroller; she walked. The amazing thing is, she did not even wine one time. She was so happy she did not want to leave. I kept asking her if she was ready to go, and she would say no, and run around. Amelia just loves the zoo. On the way home, she crashed and burned.
Looks so fun! Love you all. You need to wear some sunblock sista!!!!
What a great time you all had. Best friends are the greatest aren't they? Analise is as beautiful as ever.
That last picture is adorable!!
Gabriella would love to walk. Problem is she is WILD and won't stay with me, so not an option.
Post a Comment