Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Long and Winding Road


We are so excited about the new adventure we are about to embark on soon. We are in the process of finalizing our purchase of a piece of land. This isn't just any land. This is our dreams coming true. The entire time we have been married we would talk about owning a large piece of land to call home for the rest of our lives. We have a big vision for this place. It will definitely be the main part of this blog over the next year. Of course, the Tumbleweed will be right there with us. So, you will not be missing out any cuteness. The picture to the left is the entrance.

We look forward to this next big step. God has played an integral part in the timing, the price, the location and countless other things involved in this process. For that, we give Him all the praise and seek to glorify Him throughout this journey.

This is Analise and I sitting on a rock located on the new property. There are rocks 3 times this size too!!

13 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I love the entrance picture! Beautiful!

Congrats!

Andrea

Farrah said...

YEAH Congrats...Is this your big secret that you have been keeping from us?

I love the entrance, And can't wait to follow the year along!

Tricia said...

Ohhhh how awesome!!!!!!

This is FABULOUS!!!

We need more pictures!!

Courtney said...

Congrats...........Dreams do come true. I want more pictures and more details. Courtney

Beya said...

I am so happy for you!!! Are you building? How many acres? How exciting!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Congrats. Can't wait to follow this journey.

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!!!! When can we come visit??!! It looks GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs!
Kristin

Alleen said...

How awesome to see your dreams come to be!!!

Kim said...

Wonderful!! It looks very pretty.

Reba said...

Beautiful pictures...how awesome to see God's plans in progress! I am excited to watch this part of your lives unfold (and of course, watch the Tumbelweed's cuteness...) May He continue to bless your lives.
Reba

Candy said...

Hideee Ho!!! I LOVE THE LAND...AWEOSME and to think that we will get to COME VISIT you at your HOME ON THE RANGE. REALLY I am SPAZZZZZZZING about your being CLOSER. And BTW...The POST BELOW TOTALLY CRACKS ME AND AUNT LALA UP...I see you have a little WADDLER TODDLER on your hands now. OH and I LOVE seeing AJ in those JAMMIES....TOOO CUTE...but you know its not SAINT PATRICKS DAY RIGHT???HAHAHA JOKING but you know me ONE TIME USE HOLIDAY PJ's thats the way I ROLL

Valerie said...

Hey girlie-- you gotta email me and tell me more about it and how close you'll be to the city! I am very very happy for you. Those pictures are beautiful. Maybe one day we'll be out in the country too on and have my husband's dream of a dog farm, haha -- we've already got enough dogs for it...

Cheri said...

So glad to see everything is going so awesome for you...GOD IS SO GREAT! I can't believe how your baby girl has grown...amazing! Cheri