And it looks like she loves you too. Look at that smile on her face.
That is a great picture!!!!
How freakin adorable!!!That picture is priceless...
A beautiful picture, and in black/white, even more stunning. What a happy pair you two are!Reba
This should be blown up to poster-sized and framed!! Her expression is PRICELESS!!! I could ONLY be so lucky to catch a "still" shot of Madalyn!!! ;)Hugs!Kristin
Precious moments! Your new land is beautiful!!
Awww... that picture just melts my heart! And, I love your new land that will become your home! I can't wait to see what you will do with it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And it looks like she loves you too. Look at that smile on her face.
That is a great picture!!!!
How freakin adorable!!!
That picture is priceless...
A beautiful picture, and in black/white, even more stunning. What a happy pair you two are!
Reba
This should be blown up to poster-sized and framed!! Her expression is PRICELESS!!! I could ONLY be so lucky to catch a "still" shot of Madalyn!!! ;)
Hugs!
Kristin
Precious moments! Your new land is beautiful!!
Awww... that picture just melts my heart! And, I love your new land that will become your home! I can't wait to see what you will do with it!
Post a Comment