Why the picture of the teething chart you ask? As of today Analise, the teething wonder, has 16 teeth at 15 mths. old. She can pretty much eat anything you put in front of her.What about the rest of you? How many teeth do your kiddos have today?
I think Joshua has 11 now at 13 1/2 months. He is working on the last bottom molar for now. I am eager for him to have that so he can eat some "meatier" food though he does pretty well as it is. Isn't it fun? Reba
I, too, have almost lost fingers putting on Oragel. I would GUESS we're somewhere around 13 or so, and most of them are in the back, go figure! About the only things I don't feed her are peanuts, popcorn and apples. Of course Valentina also has a problem taking too big of bites and choking. I can't count the number of times we've had to do the Heimlech.
Finley has 16 at almost 15 months and she can eat almost anything with them. She had 5 teeth when I picked her up in December and they just kept popping through!
10 comments:
We have 17, and Mommy is almost minus one finger now due to the counting ;).
I think Joshua has 11 now at 13 1/2 months. He is working on the last bottom molar for now. I am eager for him to have that so he can eat some "meatier" food though he does pretty well as it is. Isn't it fun?
Reba
none at age one........courtney
Wow, that's a lot of teeth! I will have to count Mo's in the morning, but I want to say he has 8at 17 months old.
I have no idea how many we have... afraid to stick my finger in there to count! What a beautiful little smile!!
I, too, have almost lost fingers putting on Oragel. I would GUESS we're somewhere around 13 or so, and most of them are in the back, go figure! About the only things I don't feed her are peanuts, popcorn and apples. Of course Valentina also has a problem taking too big of bites and choking. I can't count the number of times we've had to do the Heimlech.
Amelia has 18 and still working on her top second molars. I'm sure they will be popping through soon.
ditto what Rhonda said!
Wow! That's alot of little chompers!! Allie has 6 at age 13 months. She just cut the top 4 this last month and still going...
Love the new land! It's absolutely beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
Stacie
Finley has 16 at almost 15 months and she can eat almost anything with them. She had 5 teeth when I picked her up in December and they just kept popping through!
Post a Comment