Saturday, January 24, 2009

Has it really been that long?

Yeah, it really has been that long! it has been 6 weeks to be exact since I posted! I could give many reasons/excuses for the lack of posting but lets just move forward! I'm all about not dwelling on the past! So here's a bunch of pics to catch up!!

This was taken a couple weeks ago.

Around Christmas sometime.

Uncle Matt trying to feed her peas.

Christmas Eve

Acting crazy at church!


Are you people still with me? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

PS-I'm addicted to facebook! Look me up!

12 comments:

Cameo said...

about time you posted!

Happily Ever After said...

you need to check yourself on this facebook business! BTW I seriously got curious about facebook when Iman from Destiny gave up Facebook for a month long fast!

Reba said...

So glad to see a post. :) I love seeing you on FB too, but I was beginning to wonder what Analise was up to. She is so precious and looks like she just has a fun personality!

Alleen said...

Still here... She is gor-geous!!!

And yep, addicted to FB...

Courtney said...

Finally....I have been waiting for an update. Loved your Christmas card. Hope all is well. I will look you up on FB. I still check your blog all the time. Courtney

Deann said...

THANK YOU!!!!

And she is more beautiful than ever- how is that possible???

Deann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happily Ever After said...

I have some pics that I took of her playing "Where's Analise?" I'll email them to you. They are too cute!

Looking forward to seeing you in just four and a half weeks!!!

xoxo
Auntie Amy

Deann said...

So far I have refused to do anything with Facebook. I just think too many people are too consumed with it, but now I am thinking I might have to check into it. Almost all of my friends are on it! Thanks a lot!

Rhonda said...

I'm still here. Analisa is getting prettier everyday. I'm also on facebook and my space. It can consume you.

Sarah said...

Look how big and beautiful your girl is getting! I know I check in occasionally on FB, but sure enjoy the blog update too!!

Cherrie said...

Boy, she is growing so fast. She is just precious. I love her hair!