...I am able to post such pictures as these. The day before Christmas Eve us and the sibs had a night of Wii fun. I laughed so hard I cried at the Wii form utilized by the fam. And, since I have the power I am able to post pictures of my BIL, Steve, who absolutely had the best, well funniest, form.
Getting ready...
...here it is! Way to go, Idaho!
Here is his lovely Bride. I think she was mocking him...say it isn't soo.
Now what kind of SIL would I be if I didn't post a normal pic of them. They are expecting their first child, Claire Elise, in May.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Please feel free to post any pics of my Wii form as well. Oh wait, I was the only one with a camera! Bwwaaahaaahaaaa.....
1 comment:
What a fun time we had -- thank you for sharing these 'fun' pictures, I must go to photoshop now and plan my revenge...
Post a Comment