UMMm I am confused is this Shannons BLOG becasue there seems to be a NEW POST and WOW that is not like her...OK GRUL...No fair you Keep AJ away from me like this...I miss you two COWGIRLS
Beautiful pictures, beautiful girl! I love the new look of your website. Very impressive! It is very classy looking. I still need to send you a picture of me (if I can find any I don't cringe at) to let you do some magic...
5 comments:
UMMm I am confused is this Shannons BLOG becasue there seems to be a NEW POST and WOW that is not like her...OK GRUL...No fair you Keep AJ away from me like this...I miss you two COWGIRLS
Thanks for the pics!! I never get tired of looking at her! She is so beautiful!!
I love the black and white photos! Mind if I ask what kind of camera you use?
Beautiful pictures, beautiful girl! I love the new look of your website. Very impressive! It is very classy looking. I still need to send you a picture of me (if I can find any I don't cringe at) to let you do some magic...
Love the blog makeover!
And by the way, we know she's not thinking in that last picture! :) I've seen that before, and it is DEFINITELY a nose pick! LOL
She's so beautiful and so sweet! We are so blessed to have her in our family!
Love you! Can't wait to see you in just two weeks!
Post a Comment