HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET ANALISE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Happy birthday, Analise! It is so hard to believe you are two! What a blessing you are to Mom and Dad. May God bless you all the days of your life!
Here's a birthday poem for our niece:Happy Birthday, Analise. I hope you had fun at the zoo! Monkeys are preferable over piranhas, but I guess piranhas don't throw poo. We are so exicited about your party, and we wish we were there to celebrate you turning two!Love, Uncle Matt and Aunt Randi(we love to kiss and swap slobber, ew.)
I can't believe it's been a year since I was there to celebrate the first birthday! You guys look so happy...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET ANALISE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Happy birthday, Analise! It is so hard to believe you are two! What a blessing you are to Mom and Dad. May God bless you all the days of your life!
Here's a birthday poem for our niece:
Happy Birthday, Analise. I hope you had fun at the zoo!
Monkeys are preferable over piranhas, but I guess piranhas don't throw poo.
We are so exicited about your party, and we wish we were there to celebrate you turning two!
Love, Uncle Matt and Aunt Randi
(we love to kiss and swap slobber, ew.)
I can't believe it's been a year since I was there to celebrate the first birthday! You guys look so happy...
Post a Comment