Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Makes My Heart Sing

For so long I prayed for a little a girl. A little girl with spirit and fire. A little girl to hold, squeeze and love. A little girl to share things with, go places with and teach things to. A little girl with a contagious laugh and dimples. A little girl to say "Momma", "DaDa" and "book". I am so glad that God saw fit to bless me with every single thing I prayed for.

Pretty much my favorite pic EVER!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this pic to cute

Happily Ever After said...

LOVE it! So sweet!!!

Please email me a copy so that I can use it for Claire's book. It's perfect!

See you tomorrow!!!

Reba said...

Isn't she a blessing? A true answered prayer. I meant to tell you on FB, I LOVE your picture. What a beautiful family. Have a wonderful weekend.

Alleen said...

What a beautiful, gorgeous, happy family!!!

Happy belated b-day to your sweet girl!

Deann said...

Beyond precious! I am so happy for your whole family!

Jenn said...

Such a sweet picture and a sweet post!