This week Analise started her first day of pre-k. She will be going on Tues./Thurs. for about 5 hours each day. She seemed to be really excited but that didn't last very long...
Down with T-Town
Leaving for School
Getting excited
Here we go!!!
Wait! I'm not sure about this anymore!!
She was upset the first couple of hours. After she had her lunch she felt alot better and enjoyed herself.
PS-I didn't cry but I'm pretty sure I could have though. I could not wait until the 2:30pm pick up time! I was there at 2:10!!!
6 comments:
OHHHH, she is so precious!!
:)
V starts Kindergarten on Monday and I am a wreck! :)
It is so hard (on Mom and little one). I teach kindergarten...they start tomorrow. I will still have some criers (on both sides of the door). It does get easier though. :)
Reba
Walking down the driveway with Daddy....ahhhh she is so little.
The last picture of her crying broke my heart. I am so glad she felt better as the day went by. I hope her next day is not as weepy.
I thought you fell off the PLANET...where is she going...Call me tomorrow
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww. She will love it in no time I'm sure.
Gabriella starts next week. But, I'm fairly certain she won't be upset at all. I kind of wish she were.... make me feel more needed and all.
way to go, brave mama. it gets easier. henry is a pro at mother's day out now, and this year we are adding a third day to the mix, yipes!
hmmm...we need to get together again sometime, don'tcha think?
Post a Comment