Friday, August 1, 2008

We're Alive! We're Alive!

Well, moving day has come and gone. Right along with the entire month of July!! Where did the time go? We are moved in to the upstairs of our home. When we left 4 years ago my In Laws moved in to the house. So, until our house and their house is built we are living together. I am glad it is big house and able to hold just about all of our stuff!

Things are moving along but we really NEED our house to sell! We are ready to start building the new one! Please agree with us that the buyer will come soon.

Per request of Candy, here is a picture of the new house. The only difference, we are only getting a two car garage. We are trading off the third garage for an indoor tornado shelter. The shelter will be located in the floor of the master bedroom closet. It will have a sliding door to get into it. If you live in Oklahoma, it's a good idea to have shelter close by!!!

Analise has adjusted well and is enjoying lots of MiMi and PaPa time. She has returned to taking her 2 hour nap which is AWESOME. Her latest things are spinning, opening and closing everything, screaming just to hear herself scream, and my personal favorite is eating spaghetti. She has finally decided that she likes pasta!



I have taken so few pictures this last month!!! Things will soon return to normal in our little corner of blogland. Thanks so much for those of you who commented or emailed me to check on us! I really appreciate your kindness! Farrah, you're a sweet heart, and I can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle of joy when he arrives. We are agreeing in prayer with you!!

11 comments:

Falisha said...

Glad to hear that you survived the move. We miss you in Ada!
We know you are in a better place but its not the same.

Reba said...

So glad to see a post. I have been checking in daily. It does sound like you have been really busy. :) Hope the house sells soon. I love the pictures of Analise. She is really growing up. I think she and my son would have a fun time spinning and screaming. I bet Mimi and Papa are really enjoying that extra time with her!

Reba

Farrah said...

OMG, Could it be Is that Annalise starting Kindergarden??? Just kidding but I am so glad to see you, I have missed your funny post and seeing that beautiful little girl..

Thanks about the baby, We feel so right about this and we have a feeling he may be home for Christmas....We are hoping anyways!

HUGS love ya
Farrah

Happily Ever After said...

Shannon - You've been tagged.

http://stevenandamynorton.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Love you!!!

Happily Ever After said...

Alas! A new post! LOL

Love the girl! The pics are too cute. Give her a squeeze from me.

Your new house is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see the floor plan.

See you soon!

Love you!
Auntie Amy

Alleen said...

So good to hear from you!!! She's getting so big and gorgeous!!

The new house looks awesome. I hope yours sells quickly so you can start on the new one.

Candy said...

BOUT STINKIN TIME...MAMA TUMBLEWEED...I thought you had rolled out of BLOGLAND...HA

So Call me tonight or tomorrow...we want a play date

Love the new CASA...you know we have a safe room right? Can't wait to see your land too.

HUGS

LouLou said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the house.... and the pictures of Analise! Did I say that I love the house??

Jill said...

Oh, my I have missed ya Girl! Your little one is getting so BIG! She is beautiful! I love the house! Tornado shelter... I would have never thought of that... I guess you HAVE to think of that.... ugh. It is a gorgeous place though!

*I would love to add you to my blogroll, let me know if it is okay!

Jill

Melissa said...

The house looks great, and I think the tornado shelter is a fantastic idea. Praying the old house sells soon. Sounds like Analise is doing great too!

Happily Ever After said...

Congrats on the sale of your house!!! That's so exciting!!!

See you in just two weeks!!!

Love you!
Auntie Amy & Uncle Steve