Finally, they have started dozing the trees down on our land. It is amazing to see the change. Here's a little snippet for your perusing.

Analise spent some time at Kya and Jagger Jet's house. We were all celebrating Jagger's first birthday!

Analise also enjoyed her first carousel ride at Casa Bonita. It was one of her Daddy's favorite restaurants when he was little.
4 comments:
where are you going on vacation? You can't tell us that you are going on vacay and then not say where! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!! Have a FANTASTIC time! Can't wait to see pics of your new, landscaped, land!
Oh, I LOVED Casa Bonita when I was little. We used to go in Tulsa...where did you find one? I love the picture of Analise. She is looking so tall and so happy. Have a very fun vacation!
Reba
Wait a second, is Casa Bonita still open? Or Casa Viva (I think that was it's most recent name, but I could have sworn it was closed recently.) Have fun on vacation -- and don't you think we need to do lunch again sometime? :) Have fun on your vacation!
Have a great time on Vacation...
We all need one of those every now and then!
Can't wait to see the house started!
Post a Comment