Well, we are here. I will end Cameo's pain and anguish. I will reveal where we are on vacation. We are in Colorado, nestled in a nice warm condo, deep in the Rocky Mountains. It is so beautiful and relaxing. Today we just chilled out and took a short drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park. We spotted several elk.
There isn't anything like standing in the shadow of a mountain and seeing a herd of elk walk out from the trees. The big bulls always bugle for attention from the females. I love it!
Here are a few pictures of the past couple of days. Tomorrow we head into the park again for some backpacking!
On our way to Colorado we stopped by to see our herd of Texas Longhorns. The next couple of pics are of Analise and I out in the pasture.
Analise and Daddy by the Fraser River.
Analise placed just so in the tall grass. Isn't she so beautiful?
This is one of the big bull Elk we spotted at the park. Don't you just love telephoto lenses?
This is what happens when your husband takes the camera! A picture of Elk poop! I thought it was hilarious!!
More of our mountainous adventures tomorrow!!
7 comments:
Hello?!?! We live in Colorado!!! You are only 2+ hours from us!! Should we be hurt or offended???
That would be just like my husband to take pictures of poop.
Sounds like a wonderful vacation.
Can't wait to see the pics.
Andrea
That looks so fun...and cool...its going to be 103 today!!!! Save me.
I miss you and your laugh and your daughter is breathtaking and Adam...well, he's just a slice of naval pie!
XO
Love the pics! Enjoy your trip.
I'll be back in Tulsa on October 15th. Let's go to Casa Bonita again!!! YUMMY!!!
Hugs and kisses to the girl!
I want the BACK PACKING pictures....HAHA
Love the ELK and the ELK POO POO...hehe
THANK YOU!!!! I would have never guessed Colorado. And yes, Analise is SOOOOO beautiful! Have a great vacation!
Beautiful Girls, both of you.
Post a Comment