Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Analise and the Water Spicket

We were at a horse show from Wednesday of last week until Sunday. Can I just say, I am tired but recuperating. Not to mention Analise had a double ear infection and we had a family birthday party! WHEW! Here's a short video of Analise discovering a water spicket in the horse barn! Too funny! I just love her expressions!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so precious oh i want to see her so bad bring her in shannon

Rhonda said...

She so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cute!! She's such a doll. Can't wait to see her (and you) again sometime :)
Phyllis & Kristen

Beya said...

So cute. Rest up and have a great weekend. How is your house going?

Courtney said...

So precious. She is getting so big. What a sweetie. Courtney

Farrah said...

She is a major doll baby...and your right her facial expressions are priceless!!!


House is the house coming along?? It's beautiful by the way!!

Anonymous said...

That's so precious!
You should definitely post more videos of her...she's too cute!

Reba said...

That is sooooo cute. I LOVE the expression on her face. Oh to have the wonder of a child again.
Reba

Unknown said...

Spigot. Sorry. I can't help myself.

She's getting so big! What a sweet girl she is...