These babies are just growing up so fast aren't they? She is a beauty! Valentina is go grown up now too. A year home is fast approaching and what fun they are.
What a very sweet picture! How was your vacation? We are headed to Tulsa in a couple weeks but probably won't have time to go to Casa Bonita (we are going to a concert). But hopefully we can head over there sometime to eat and go to the zoo or something. Anyway, have a good week! Reba
Hey guys!! I have been such a bad blogger pal!!! I saw your # in my phone the other day and almost called, I guess there wouldn't have been an answer if you're still away:)
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! And OMG how cute!! Hope you're all well. Hugs to you all
7 comments:
These babies are just growing up so fast aren't they? She is a beauty! Valentina is go grown up now too. A year home is fast approaching and what fun they are.
What a very sweet picture! How was your vacation? We are headed to Tulsa in a couple weeks but probably won't have time to go to Casa Bonita (we are going to a concert). But hopefully we can head over there sometime to eat and go to the zoo or something. Anyway, have a good week!
Reba
my sweet girl is growing up so fast bring her in soooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn. i need a copy of this pic i love it. love you analise!!!!!
Girl, don't I know it?!?!
Sofia turns the Big 2 tomorrow!
Hey guys!! I have been such a bad blogger pal!!! I saw your # in my phone the other day and almost called, I guess there wouldn't have been an answer if you're still away:)
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! And OMG how cute!!
Hope you're all well. Hugs to you all
She is so beautiful!! You are so blessed!
You need to post a video of her talking.
See you tonight!
Post a Comment