Yep, today we received the blessed news that our child has pink eye! UGH!! I feel so bad for her swollen, goopy eye. It looks painful. On top of that, she has another ear infection. The doc thinks it is due to fluid build-up which is due to the allergies. If you live in Oklahoma and don't have allergies of some sort you must be superhuman.

We did find out that she has grown 1 1/2 inches in the 6 weeks!! CRAZY! She is now 26.5 lbs. and 33 1/2 inches. Just perfect if you ask me! Oh, you didn't ask? Well, can I help that I love my child!!
Just for kicks, here is an up close look at Bull tongue!! You know you like it!! HA!!
3 comments:
Poor Analise! I have had pinkeye way too many times (a hazard of teaching school :)...it isn't fun. The good news is it usually clears up fast. I know about the allergies. Joshua has Benadryl every night and is on an "inhaler" every morning and night. I will say he has been better since we started that. I just don't think you can live in this area and not have allergies. And right now my whole family seems affected. Anyway, have a good week!
Reba
Poor baby! Hope she heals up quickly.
And we agree that she's pretty perfect!!!
Love, Auntie Amy & Uncle Steve
My poor baby i know i have had it when derek did no fun ,and she is awesome and altogether perfect. bring her to see me!!!
Post a Comment