yeah, I always say something like "oh, the first time Valentina has had pop!" and then Trina sheepishly looks at me and says "uh, I gave her a *little* bit at my house". That stuff happens ALL THE TIME with Valentina! I think it's the first time with sugar whatever and it turns out either Trina, Beya or Grama has already given it to her!
4 comments:
yeah, I always say something like "oh, the first time Valentina has had pop!" and then Trina sheepishly looks at me and says "uh, I gave her a *little* bit at my house". That stuff happens ALL THE TIME with Valentina! I think it's the first time with sugar whatever and it turns out either Trina, Beya or Grama has already given it to her!
Love that smile!
Check out my blog........Stella is wearing the same halloween shirt. My gosh the girls are getting so big. Courtney
Very sweet picture (literally). I love that smile. It looks like she enjoys Halloween. :)
Post a Comment