




X-Tra Snippet

I have literally been workin' my tail off. Long story short - I have lost about 20lbs. and 5% body fat in the last 2 months...I hope to soon share the story with you about my journey.
I miss my community of blog pals. I still read all of your blogs but find it difficult to comment, post, build a house, work the horses, clear the land, etc. etc......
Cameo-I did get your email about the girls families and would love to talk to you. Can you email me your phone number. I'm so sorry I haven't responded sooner!!!
MUCH LOVE,
Shannon
5 comments:
The pictures are precious! You are such a great photographer! You also sound very busy. Hope things are going well.
Those pictures are wonderful keepsakes! You are looking great too. I look forward to hearing your story.
What cute photos! How special to take pictures of your babygirl and your parents together. You look great!!!!
I love the pictures with your parents. What a great idea. I know they and Analise will treasure them forever.
Awesome pictures!!
congrats on the weight loss success!!
Post a Comment