These pictures are gorgeous. Every single one of them is perfect.
oh boy do I have a daddy's girl here too!!!!! she says daddy all day long when he's not here.... What am I, chopped liva???
Love the pics!! My goodness your little tumbleweed is growing!!! Thanks for the invite!! I've missed you!!
So cute:)Thanks for the invie..so glad I get to see this cutie..and you guys too:)
Madi is a Daddy's girl too! And I wouldn't have it any other way. There is just something special about the bond between a father and daughter.These pics are beautiful! Andrea
Yes, you are blessed. The pictures are awesome!!Gail
I'm totally with Alleen... I'm good to play with, Feed her, change her...And then when Daddy comes in she cries if I look at her....OH these Daddy's girls. But yours sure is perfect.
What sweet pictures. I agree, Daddies and their little girls...a very special combination.Reba
I love the one of her and her daddy sitting down... SO SWEET!Thanks for the invite! amanda
Oh, the sweetness. I LOVE the black and white. You need to come take pictures of my kids! What camera do you have?*** I love the swing pictures! She is so precious! ****
Post a Comment
10 comments:
These pictures are gorgeous. Every single one of them is perfect.
oh boy do I have a daddy's girl here too!!!!! she says daddy all day long when he's not here.... What am I, chopped liva???
Love the pics!! My goodness your little tumbleweed is growing!!! Thanks for the invite!! I've missed you!!
So cute:)
Thanks for the invie..so glad I get to see this cutie..and you guys too:)
Madi is a Daddy's girl too! And I wouldn't have it any other way. There is just something special about the bond between a father and daughter.
These pics are beautiful!
Andrea
Yes, you are blessed. The pictures are awesome!!
Gail
I'm totally with Alleen... I'm good to play with, Feed her, change her...And then when Daddy comes in she cries if I look at her....
OH these Daddy's girls. But yours sure is perfect.
What sweet pictures. I agree, Daddies and their little girls...a very special combination.
Reba
I love the one of her and her daddy sitting down... SO SWEET!
Thanks for the invite!
amanda
Oh, the sweetness. I LOVE the black and white. You need to come take pictures of my kids! What camera do you have?
*** I love the swing pictures! She is so precious! ****
Post a Comment