Beautiful pictures...I love little feet pictures. When we put our son down in the grass, he isn't quite sure what to think. Of course, a little later, he is trying to eat it and anything else he can find. :)Reba
Awww! Remember when Lina hated the grass at our fountain photo shoot? Those are still some of my favorite pics!!!Your girl is amazing. Bring her to AZ!!! Quick!
Girl, you've got talent! And a beautiful subject!
THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!Wow I can't believe how big she is getting!! Those are some great pictures...I'm gonna have to hire you to take some of Derek and Cerah:)Have a great day:)
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!Andrea
I agree that subject is amazingly beautiful....
Love that sweet smile and those little tootsies!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures...I love little feet pictures. When we put our son down in the grass, he isn't quite sure what to think. Of course, a little later, he is trying to eat it and anything else he can find. :)
Reba
Awww! Remember when Lina hated the grass at our fountain photo shoot? Those are still some of my favorite pics!!!
Your girl is amazing. Bring her to AZ!!! Quick!
Girl, you've got talent! And a beautiful subject!
THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I can't believe how big she is getting!! Those are some great pictures...I'm gonna have to hire you to take some of Derek and Cerah:)
Have a great day:)
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!
Andrea
I agree that subject is amazingly beautiful....
Love that sweet smile and those little tootsies!
Post a Comment