Friday, March 21, 2008

A Country Girl Can Survive...Even on DIRT

A day in the life of any kid living in the country will always involve dirt. Here's the proof!

Acting like she isn't looking for dirt...


Ahhhh, just the right piece!


Mmmm, Mmmm GOOD. Dirt tastes good.


WHAT?? I'm not allowed to eat it!!


Just one final taste. I PROMISE.

7 comments:

Gail said...

Analise,
You are so cute and so sneaky. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather.
Gail

Beya said...

How cute is that!!! What a darling!

Happily Ever After said...

Ha! She's just like her Uncle Matt who also has a fondness for dirt.

Bon Appetite, Baby Girl!

Alleen said...

Beautiful pics, even if they are of eating dirt!!!!!

Cherrie said...

Beautiful pictures, you always capture the most stunning poses!

I wish I had the camera I have now back when my kids were babies...oh well, I catching all the great sport moments!
Cherrie

Reba said...

Love the pictures. I had to laugh. Our son ate part of a piece of chalk (non toxic thankfully) and a week old dyed Easter egg this past week. And any time I take him outside, he goes for leaves. Thankfully, I think they have strong digestive systems. :)
Reba

Sarah said...

Dirt is good for the immune system.. at least that is what I tell myself! LOL! LOVE all the sweet pics of your sweet girl!