Monday, March 24, 2008

Safe in the Arms of Love

This picture is my favorite for the month of March. She slept like this for about 45 minutes. There are so many things about this picture I love.
1. My daughter resting in her Daddy's arms...
2. The fact that my husband looks so much stronger holding her...
3. Her belly button peeking through her shirt...

Happy 13mths. little Tumbleweed.

We Love You!

7 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That is cute!

There is nothing like Daddy's little girls! I love watching my husband with Madi.

Andrea

Shelby said...

So sweet...

Candy said...

TOOO CUTE GIRL...LOVE IT...By the way the CR is holding your SON IN LAWS BC HOSTAGE...AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Deann said...

You know you need to frame this one, don't you?

This could be the "priceless" part of a mastercard commercial!

Kim said...

That is a great picture - how absolutely sweet!!!!

Reba said...

I love the picture. I don't think a daddy ever looks strongest than when he is holding his little girl. And she obviously feels very secure to be asleep and relaxed in his arms...beautiful!
Reba

Jill said...

You pictures always make me tear up. Seriously, you are so good. I want to have you come and spend the day here photographing my family. breathtaking.