More pictures of me and Analise. We were riding the 4 wheeler in this picture. Of course, I stopped to take the picture. Yes, my child has already rode on a 4 wheeler...life in the country. What can I say, she thinks I ROCK!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
where is that girls shades she needs to be cool to
6 comments:
where is that girls shades she needs to be cool to
I love the black and whites. Looks like such happiness at your house!
She is so cute! I also love the picture of her and your husband on the tractor!
Your pictures just show how happy you are. Analise has grown since I saw her. I can't wait to wake up with my daughter beside me!!! God Bless, cheri
Geez...quads, tractors, horses and dirt...man, my kids want to be adopted to your homestead!! It is still cold and yucky in PA.
Analise always looks sooooooo content and peaceful. I love her pink Easter dress.
Cherrie
NAN NE NAN NE BOO BOO...Jagger just tagged his OLDER WOMAN...HUGA
Post a Comment