Is it true love in the making? Only time will tell but they sure are cute!!!
Analise waiting for her love, Jagger Jet, to arrive.
Jagger, as he was being handed from person to person! Not one wimper, this kid is for sure a ROCK STAR! He loved the attention!
Their first kiss...how sweet. Please excuse our big heads!
I will let Candy post the rest of the pics. IT was so much fun to see FIVE Guat Tots running around the airport. And all their parents chasing them around!
7 comments:
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
I'm jealous....J/K
I'm so glad you were one of the many that meet Mr Jagger Jett at the airport...
And Annalise OMG how cute is she?
It is always so much fun to see babies come home!!
LOVE the pillowcase dress!
Andrea
Your daughter is beautiful, so is her future husband. :)
Love her dress. Sweet pictures. Courtney
What a cute couple they will make,
both are as precious as can be!!
Jagger stole my heart also. I wish I could reach into the computer and squeeze those cheeks!
Did you make Analise's dress?
It's adorable.
Cherrie
Shannon, just had to say THANK YOU for the tip on cleaning Valentina's ears after re-piercing them! IT IS WONDERFUL!!!! She still fights me, but only a little and only on the right one (furthest away from me). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are one smarty pants!
Post a Comment