We have been really busy over the last week. Getting the house ready to sell, looking at land, having birthday parties and going to Memorial Day get togethers!!! It was really alot of fun all of it!! I love it when the "Winds of Change" start blowing and everything starts moving....here are a few pictures from PaPa's birthday party day.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i loved those pics sooooooooo cute nice to see you are alive
The pictures are amazing...I would guess a professional did them. I just love outdoor pictures anyway! I am glad to see Analise is enjoying the spring weather (almost summer). Reba
7 comments:
i loved those pics sooooooooo cute nice to see you are alive
She's just growing up before my eyes!!
That last picture is precious. She's not letting go!
Shannon,
She is so sweet! I just love the pictures you take.
PaPa
Shannon,
She is so sweet! I just love the pictures you take.
PaPa
The pictures are amazing...I would guess a professional did them. I just love outdoor pictures anyway! I am glad to see Analise is enjoying the spring weather (almost summer).
Reba
I love that dress - so cute!!
Great pics, she has grown so much! We need to get together and catch up.
Post a Comment