Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mother's Day Wish List

Here is my Mother's Day Wish List. They are things I don't need but would really like. They're a little whimsical...sometimes I like that kinda stuff!

To Cover Boos Boos for the Tumbling Tumbleweed


Two Reasons: Cow Pattern & Chocolate Milk!

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Lovin those!!!!

Soltana said...

Love the bandaids!!

I'm glad her nose is ok... Derek fell when he was learning to walk and cut that little piece of skin (I'm sure there's a correct term for it) that connects your upper lip to your gum...we took him to the er...

All they did was give him a popcile to stop the bleeding... our bill..
$300!!!!

Farrah said...

I love that mug...Too cute

Happily Ever After said...

the cup (which I love) reminds me of a certain excentric we use to work with who had a pot that automatically stirred itelf while on the stove..

LOL

Happily Ever After said...

I'm missing the girl! You need to bring her to Houston to see us. And we can go shopping at the new outlet malls!!!

See you in three weeks, if not before.

Give the girl hugs and kisses from Auntie Amy!!!

Beya said...

Shannon, Cameo received the gifts from you yesterday. You are very talented!! Beautiful! Your little girl is so cute, aren't they just so fun? Love and thanks to you.

Anonymous said...

Analise told me she was glad we had lunch together on Thursday & she wants to come see her Reesey sometime. :)
It was great seeing you guys. I can't get over how much Analise just stared at Randall....I do that sometimes, too!
I'm going to Texas today so I'll look for some of those giant bandaids because AJ is sure going to have alot more boo boo's.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love it. My kitchen was in the cow print at one time.

Jill said...

Oh those are PERFECT for your house, Shannon! Glad to see Annalise healing!!!!!!!!!