Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's Amazing...

...how fast kids heal. This is the progression of Analise's split nose. At this point, you can barely see anything at all!

Day of the big "split".


2 Weeks after


Current

9 comments:

Cameo said...

yup, they heal fast! Valentina just has a small mark where she split her face open under her eye.

Anonymous said...

hey her nose is healing wonderfully and i love her beautiful white teeth she is so sweet cant wait to hold her

Anonymous said...

Time for lunch again, call me!

Candy said...

Hey girly go check out my FIRST WEEK HOME post to see my DATE PICTURES the one of AJ ...giving JJ the WHAT THE HECK LOOK IS TOO FUNNY...and I still waiting on my DISCO DAYS...HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kristin said...

So amazing how resilient little ones are!!!

Love and hugs!!
Kristin

Sarah said...

She healed beautifully! Praying that my little Bug is as lucky!! Analise is SOOOO beautiful!!

Happily Ever After said...

We're so glad that our girl has healed up well. We would now like a new post please.

Auntie Amy & Uncle Steve

Reba said...

They do heal so quickly don't they? Our little guy just started walking and fell on our tile floor a few days ago. He got a cut right under his eye...really close to the eye. It looked terrible. I put a light application of Neosporin on it but it was hard due to his eye being so close. Anyway, now you can hardly see it. But it sure was miserable when it was so visible...it is hard to be a mom and want to stop all of those falls and bumps. I guess it is part of it. I am so glad Analise is doing better!
Reba

Reba said...

They do heal so quickly don't they? Our little guy just started walking and fell on our tile floor a few days ago. He got a cut right under his eye...really close to the eye. It looked terrible. I put a light application of Neosporin on it but it was hard due to his eye being so close. Anyway, now you can hardly see it. But it sure was miserable when it was so visible...it is hard to be a mom and want to stop all of those falls and bumps. I guess it is part of it. I am so glad Analise is doing better!
Reba