Madisyn has the same dress that she never wore, Her's is going on Ebay... Girl you should check out my Gymboree clothes I have for 50-60 % off.....Girls gotta love clothes!
She looks like a fun girl, happy, go-lucky, and yes, a ham. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day...I have a feeling this will be a special day for you! Reba
That girlie is just TOO precious. The personality just oozes out of her...... PRECIOUS! Tell your SIL that I will be heading through Houston next Tuesday. PRAYING I don't miss my flight!
13 comments:
Ha -- her facial expressions on both are PRICELESS!
Love the pics, love the dress! Valentina has the same one but she was only able to wear it once. What size is Analise?
Party On Tumbleweed Girlie. I think that she and Jagger are going to Rule the Rock Scene!!
Cherrie
Those are too hilarious!! Glad she and Jagger are together forever now! The times you will have out with those three Guat tots!
Those are too cute..
Madisyn has the same dress that she never wore, Her's is going on Ebay...
Girl you should check out my Gymboree clothes I have for 50-60 % off.....Girls gotta love clothes!
Gabriella gets that same look when she puts those same sunglasses on!!! They'd have fun together I bet!
I think you are right but with a photographer mother what do you expect? Thanks for sharing. She is beautiful.
Too cute!!! Love the outfit. Maya has the same one.
LOVE THAT LAST ONE...I see you had another CLUB SANDWICH...hehe
Love teh post BELOW too...So I was wondering if I would SEE PLEATHER....HAHAHAHAH
Oh by the way sicker than a dog again last night
and moving to Texas for a month for swim lessons...Call ya this week
She looks like a fun girl, happy, go-lucky, and yes, a ham. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day...I have a feeling this will be a special day for you!
Reba
Happy Mother's Day from Analise's Auntie Amy & Uncle Steve! We love you, Shannon!!!
That girlie is just TOO precious. The personality just oozes out of her...... PRECIOUS! Tell your SIL that I will be heading through Houston next Tuesday. PRAYING I don't miss my flight!
She is YOUR daughter... what did you expect?
Post a Comment