Ok, you have my attention and being that I am sucha nosey blogger, you got it bad! Can't wait to see the big reveal and what it is about!amanda
Okay now that you have me wondering...I hope it isn't long before the reveal.I remember you saying you were going private and I stalked for days hoping I didn't miss nothing.And how could you not love your husband...Just look at him, Ya'll are a perfect couple and a perfect family with little Annalise..
Great pictures...loved the calvesand the horse with hubby. I think I want to move to your ranch/farm!!How many animals do you have??What a great place for a child to live and grow up.Cherrie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, you have my attention and being that I am sucha nosey blogger, you got it bad! Can't wait to see the big reveal and what it is about!
amanda
Okay now that you have me wondering...I hope it isn't long before the reveal.
I remember you saying you were going private and I stalked for days hoping I didn't miss nothing.
And how could you not love your husband...Just look at him, Ya'll are a perfect couple and a perfect family with little Annalise..
Great pictures...loved the calves
and the horse with hubby. I think I want to move to your ranch/farm!!
How many animals do you have??
What a great place for a child to live and grow up.
Cherrie
Post a Comment