Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Marching to the Beat...

...of her own drum.


This little chica is almost there. She currently will go about 15 steps and then fall backwards. I swear, she is like the leaning tower of Analise when she stops walking. It's hilarious! But we have to be with her ALL the time. I guess she hasn't learned how to just sit. Maybe I should show her or maybe not!

A little something extrie for the fam...
Can she get any cuter?

3 comments:

Farrah said...

I don't really think she could get any cuter...She is just a doll!!!

And other kids are great for them at this age. Madisyn loves on the days the other kids are here...

Anonymous said...

oh she is so adorable i cant wait to kiss those cheeks

Reba said...

So cute! She will be everywhere and into everything in no time. :) Our son can get three steps...he tries to go too fast I think. I love the outdoors photos; the colors and the joy on her face...amazing!
Reba