Friday, April 25, 2008

Do You Remember These Photos?



Today marks exactly one year since I held Analise for the very first time. I called my SIL yesterday to remind her of the day. It was such a wonderful trip and we had such a wonderful time.

I miss Guatemala today and kinda miss the process of adoption. Weird huh? The process was long but we always tried to remain joyfully expectant. We are still joyfully expectant for the things that are still to come!

Happy Mommy & Me Day Analise! I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

I remember taking those pictures. It was such a wonderful day! Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Any time you decide that Analise needs a sister, let me know; and I'll go back to Guatemala with you. :)

Auntie Amy

Anonymous said...

i so love the first picture thats my favorite dont seem like its been a year

Cameo said...

Hey, I'm up for another round of adoption! I even contacted our agency to see if they were going to start up a Mexico program. Get this, they ARE and the woman who was our liason and we met a few times in GC and we LOVE, is going to be heading it up!!!!! Oh man, how do you say no to that?! Oh, yeah, the money part has a lot to do with it! LOL.

Natalie said...

I totally remember that day! We were IMing each other right before you met her for the first time! Holy cow...I cannot believe it's been a year!

Bella and Anne Pearce have that same brown and white gingham bubble that Analise has on in the pictures below...love it!

Cherrie said...

She is still as beautiful as ever.
She is one of the most photogenic
babies I have ever seen, even the crying pictures are adorable...LOL

Cherrie