
oh, and it is accompanied by a choir of friends. Including, but not limited too snot, upset stomach, sneezing, etc. I am almost CERTAIN we received this as a complimentary gift from the Mothers Day Out program! UGH!!!
She slept maybe 2 hours last night. Any suggestions (meds/home remedies) on how to ease the stuffed and runny nose? This is her first cold...poor baby.
6 comments:
The best non-medical thing you can do is put a vaporizer in her room. That's what I use for my kids and myself and you'd be surprised how well it works overnight.
Hope she feels better soon.
What works for Madisyn is the Little Remedies nose spray, and a nose squeezy thing....It works miracles..They also have those vaparizors that plug into the wall!
A humidifier and saline stuff in her nose(probably what Farrah mentioned). I've also heard steaming up the bathroom and just hanging in there for a while helps.
I'm dreading this stuff. I just signed Gabriella up for Mother's Day Out/Early Preschool in August. I am terrified of her being sick all the time because she has been so healthy until now.
Poor baby (and Mama too) Hope you both get more sleep tonight. :)
The Vicks Vapor thing that plugs into the wall works really well for Cameron. Bless her heart.
With our oldest son, I used to be able to time it. Church nursery on Sunday, sick on Wednesday or Thursday. I will say though as a kindergarten teacher, it is better to have it happen now than when they are in school. I would suggest the vaporizer/humidifier. We have also used Vapor Bath to help and vapor rub on the chest. It is so hard watching your little one not feel well. :(
Reba
Post a Comment