Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What A Difference After 4 Months

We have had our tumbleweed for over 4 months now. Man, time has flown by and she is growing up right before my eyes. See the difference for yourself.

1st Week Home - 9 1/2 mths.


Last Week - 13 1/2 mths.


I love the second picture of Analise. This is the face she makes when she is concentrating and trying to figure something out. She was trying to figure out how to get the camera out of my hands...

Have I mentioned how truly blessed I am?? I thank God every day for the joy she brings to Adam & I.

17 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness.....she is so beautiful. Those beautiful eyes just get me everytime.

Deann said...

Wow!! She has grown and changed so much! Thank goodness for cameras! You are truly blessed. She truly is beautiful!

Kim said...

She is beautiful - and what a great look!!

jajbs said...

She has grown up and is VERY beautiful!


amanda

chami said...

Wow! 4 months already! She is truly a blessing. I enjoyed having lunch with you girls last week, call me again soon! I'm sure Analise is ready to eat french fries again... :)

Gail said...

What a beautiful blessing!!
Gail

Farrah said...

She is simply breathtaking...OMG she is beautiful....

I can't get over how much she looks like you and adam...She is just the 2nd cutest thing I ever saw!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable and a true blessing.

Jenn said...

She is so gorgeous!! She gets prettier with every picture you post!

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! It was very touching! Thanks for the prayers! Once we get this girl home we will have to get together!

Alleen said...

She's a beaut. Just stunning.

Reba said...

What a beautiful picture. She looks so pensive at such a young age...I bet she is wise beyond her years. Isn't it amazing what happens in just four months?
Reba

Candy said...

My DIL....Well she gets more beautiful everyday...Love the last pic on the Photo Shoot Post...and whats up with the new WEBSITE...are you holding out on me???

Cheri said...

Donnie and I couldn't believe how much she had grown since we met her. She's beautiful, and I can just feel your happiness in your words. We are now on the countdown....one week 'til we have our baby girl FOREVER. I am still working on packing her bag...tough decisions. God bless you and yours. Cheri

Soltana said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! How cute is she!!!

She has changed so much!!

Sarah said...

She is simply stunning! I know you are enjoying every minute with your sweet girl!

Farrah said...

Checking on the new website what's going on....We are waiting!!!!

JuJu - said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!